The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Old 11-17-2005, 08:21 PM   #31
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

haha ewww
Old 11-17-2005, 09:29 PM   #32
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

i agree, double eeeeewww!

uh-oh guys better watch it or Bob may get evil on us for going :offtopic:

and if that horrific grimace is his idea of a smile...i :shudder: to think what his angry face is!!!

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind
Eibhlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 12:53 PM   #33
bob
Members

bob Between 10 and 49 points

:bowns:

bluuuuuuuughhhh!! Next question !!!!
MAKE IT SNAPPY!!, im a busy man you know. Ive not got time for you little tykes.

MAD BOB
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 01:38 AM   #34
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

Bob, why do british postal employees suck so much arse? I want my fake dong damnit!
Old 11-20-2005, 03:40 AM   #35
WhatWouldJewelDo
Members

WhatWouldJewelDo Between 10 and 49 points

Quote:
Originally posted by last_dance_rodeo@Nov 19 2005, 06:38 PM
Bob, why do british postal employees suck so much arse? I want my fake dong damnit!
Umm... WAYYY too much info.

Quote:
Wow Kyle, and I bet your waist is shrinking too! That Bob, he is even a diet guru. (Andrea. sorry I cant spell your username)
Then maybe he should give himself a few tips.

:blow:
how 'bout me enjoying the moment for once
how 'bout unabashedly bawling your eyes out

thank you India
thank you terror
thank you disillusionment
thank you nothingness
thank you clarity
thank you thank you silence</span></span></span>
WhatWouldJewelDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:37 PM   #36
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

Meh, this "Mad Bloke Bob" is teh g33k... :P and dont you all think he looks a little like David Coulthard!?
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:46 PM   #37
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally posted by Veilingmeat@Nov 21 2005, 01:37 PM
Meh, this "Mad Bloke Bob" is teh g33k... :P and dont you all think he looks a little like David Coulthard!?
ROTFLMAO :lmao:

And yesh I agree, Mad Bob...you could shed a few pounds don't ya think?

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 02:08 PM   #38
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

You know bob, I'm going to take the high road here. I think you look just fine. However, I have been doing richard simmons foodmover and have lost 28 lbs in 2 months. You can really tell in my face and in my clothes. I've even talked to him on his satellite radio show twice. I did yesterday (SUnday). Well because you can tell in my face I just thought hey maybe it would work for you. You can get the foodmover with some tapes on ebay for fairly cheap. Any questions just let me know.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:28 PM   #39
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

Lol! This seems to be turning into the Mad Bloke Bob's diet intervention thread :P

Funny how Bob hasn't responded in a while, is he lagging off or what?

Bob, why is it that people feel the need to pick on you so much? :huh:

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind
Eibhlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:46 PM   #40
bob
Members

Calling me fat dosent make me angry.
What makes me angry is people talking amongst themselves!!

I havn't been asked a sensible question in 3 days.

Well, not one from anyone with any itelligence.

Come on!, hit me with something major.......like, Bob, I want to know why Bush is such an numpty.

Old 11-22-2005, 12:52 AM   #41
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

Bob why is Dubya a numpty? and what exactly is a numpty?
Old 11-22-2005, 02:18 AM   #42
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

Oi "Bob" me old mucker...Why do i hate "Pop" music so much!? and why do i hate progs like 'X-factor' and Fame Academy' The standard of British "pop" has been going down like a lead balloon ever since, and it is just declining to lower levels every time those talentless idiot's sing ruining a song by doing a third-rate cover of it. I say destroy them all now! and at least let British "pop" regain some of its dignity! not that i like it anyway :rolleyes: LONG LIVE REAL MUSIC!!! Hurah
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 02:03 AM   #43
WhatWouldJewelDo
Members

WhatWouldJewelDo Between 10 and 49 points

Bob, why are you such a ****face?

Now see, that's a sensible question.

What i like the most is that you could fit about 15 words to replace the "****", so it's your pick.

Now, you might be getting ready to attack on me, but before you do, you need to understand my reasoning behind my sensible questioning.

There are people in this world who really do vomit all of their meals. That is acutally classifiable as an 'eating disorder', the technical name is 'bulimia nervosa' (see, i do pay attention in some of my classes). I knew a girl last year who I was very good friends with and she was a very slim girl and I always thought she just had a fast metabolism. Then, she disappeared. I must have called her at least 50 times. Then, 52 days later, I saw her again, she came back to school. Guess what? She was bulimic and she went to the doctor one day, and guess what??? She had heart problems. Her parents found out she was bulimic and sent her to a rehabilitation center.

It is not funny to say those kinds of things even if it is a joke. It is not a joking matter. If she hadn't gone to the doctor for a checkup when he found out she had heart problems, only God knows what could have happened.

Secondly, I know people in this world have different opinoins on homosexuality. You might disagree with it, which is perfectly fine, I respect your opinoin. BUT, when you join a forum you need to understand that there might be homosexuals on the forum and if it bothers you that much, you should leave. It is unnacceptable to tell people that you do not know, that who they are is wrong, even if you think it is. You need to respect that that is who they are. If it was your own son, maybe you would have some different control over the matter. But as of now, you need to understand simple message board ettiquete. You cannot preach to people you do not know, because you dont know who you are talking to. Hypothetically speaking, what if the person you were preaching to was some psycho person and ended up tracking you down and killing you. Would it still be funny? I think not.

I simply refuse to accept someone with less than 20 posts coming into our forum and disrespecting people. At least when I did it, I had well over 40 posts :P .

I think that I have made myself clear.

Thank you for your time.
how 'bout me enjoying the moment for once
how 'bout unabashedly bawling your eyes out

thank you India
thank you terror
thank you disillusionment
thank you nothingness
thank you clarity
thank you thank you silence</span></span></span>
WhatWouldJewelDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 09:40 AM   #44
bob
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Veilingmeat@Nov 22 2005, 03:18 AM
Oi "Bob" me old mucker...Why do i hate "Pop" music so much!? and why do i hate progs like 'X-factor' and Fame Academy' The standard of British "pop" has been going down like a lead balloon ever since, and it is just declining to lower levels every time those talentless idiot's sing ruining a song by doing a third-rate cover of it. I say destroy them all now! and at least let British "pop" regain some of its dignity! not that i like it anyway :rolleyes: LONG LIVE REAL MUSIC!!! Hurah
Well Meat

If you follow my advice watch X-Factor more closely. You will see lots of good acts on there, the likes of CHICO!!

As for Brit Pop - yes i actually agree with you that its going down the pan. But what in your mind do you call REAL MUSIC?

I suppose some dark greasy haired idiot prancing around on stage shouting at the top of his or her (rockbitch are cool) voice?!!, im assuming you like all that goth trash metel sh** ?

huh huh ?? well do ya! ?

Old 11-24-2005, 10:14 AM   #45
bob
Members

Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWouldJewelDo@Nov 24 2005, 03:03 AM
Bob, why are you such a ****face?

Now see, that's a sensible question.

What i like the most is that you could fit about 15 words to replace the "****", so it's your pick.

Now, you might be getting ready to attack on me, but before you do, you need to understand my reasoning behind my sensible questioning.

There are people in this world who really do vomit all of their meals. That is acutally classifiable as an 'eating disorder', the technical name is 'bulimia nervosa' (see, i do pay attention in some of my classes). I knew a girl last year who I was very good friends with and she was a very slim girl and I always thought she just had a fast metabolism. Then, she disappeared. I must have called her at least 50 times. Then, 52 days later, I saw her again, she came back to school. Guess what? She was bulimic and she went to the doctor one day, and guess what??? She had heart problems. Her parents found out she was bulimic and sent her to a rehabilitation center.

It is not funny to say those kinds of things even if it is a joke. It is not a joking matter. If she hadn't gone to the doctor for a checkup when he found out she had heart problems, only God knows what could have happened.

Secondly, I know people in this world have different opinoins on homosexuality. You might disagree with it, which is perfectly fine, I respect your opinoin. BUT, when you join a forum you need to understand that there might be homosexuals on the forum and if it bothers you that much, you should leave. It is unnacceptable to tell people that you do not know, that who they are is wrong, even if you think it is. You need to respect that that is who they are. If it was your own son, maybe you would have some different control over the matter. But as of now, you need to understand simple message board ettiquete. You cannot preach to people you do not know, because you dont know who you are talking to. Hypothetically speaking, what if the person you were preaching to was some psycho person and ended up tracking you down and killing you. Would it still be funny? I think not.

I simply refuse to accept someone with less than 20 posts coming into our forum and disrespecting people. At least when I did it, I had well over 40 posts :P .

I think that I have made myself clear.

Thank you for your time.
oooooooooooooooooh moody knickers!

Lets get one thing straight here Bobby. I am here to wind you up!! thats my job, im mr angry, take a look at my angry face.....im bitter and twisted.

Now, down to answering your question.....

Nah, cant be bothered. Not even if it gets my post count up.

moving on.......chill Bob.