The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 02:22 PM   #31
bluediamond
Administrator

bluediamond Between 150 and 249 pointsbluediamond Between 150 and 249 points

I will keep this short. IF you continue to launch this attack on ANY member or admin/mod of the JKF you will be banned, i hope thats clear.

IF you decide you want to throw your weight around on WJF they also will ban you from that forum too im sure.

The reason we have left your messages on the forum and not deleted the whole thread is to show all our members how you react. I for one am loosing my patience with your disrespect for just about anyone and everything on JKF.

Perhaps rather than quote the Rules we have in place, please abide them like others members do.

Thank you for your time.
Dave
JKF Admin.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:23 PM   #32
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

AND IF YOU WANT TO BAN ME FOR SOMETHING YOUR GODDAMN FORUM SOFTWARE DID, THEN FINE. BUT KNOW THIS, I'LL LET EVERYONE KNOW, THE EDA'S THE WJF, THEY'LL ALL KNOW BY SUNEST YOUR TIME! AND I'LL ALSO INFORM A FEW OTHERS IF YOU WISH. And as far as banning Mike and Justin, well, they haven't posted here for MONTHS, so waht's to say that ythey aren't still banned. If I were banned from a forum and had the admin come back and giveapologies, I'd tell them to go to hell. Maybe they told you that. Could be?

ANd you can't handle it because you found out I was right, I was redirected and BY YOUR FORUM SOFTWARE INVOLUNTARILY TO ANOTHER THREAD. THAT'S FAIR GAME WHEN YOUR SOFTWARE DOES THIS.

But before you do ban me, read my signature and YoutTube '96 degrees in the shade'! Listen to the words of Mr. Stephen 'Cat' Coore, and Michael 'Ibo' Cooper! 'SOME MAY SUFFER AND SOME MAY BURN, BUT ONE DAY MY PEOPLE ARE GONNA LEARN. AS SURE AS THE SUN SHINES WAY UP IN THE MORNING SKY, TODAY I STAND HERE THE VICTIM, THE TRUTH IS I'LL NEVER DIE! 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE!' YOU CAN SHAKE ME FROM YOU PRECIOUS UNETHICAL BOUNDS WHICH YOU CALL A FORUM, BUT MY WORD WILL SPREAD ALONG THE HILLS, GROVES, VALLEYS AND FIELDS FOR THOSE WOODS OR STEEPY MOUNTAIN YIELDS. UPON THE BEDS OF ROSES AND THOSUAND OF FRAGRANT POSIES. AND WATCH THEM BURN, LIKE WILDFIRE BLEEDING THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS TYRANNY YOU CALL A FORUM.

You say you're not a tyrant yet you've banned members here and I've been now threatened twice WRONGLY, and you admit that you read PM's and you sound pretty guitly to me in your own words and trapped yourself in your own snare by saying that accessing MOdLounge, in which I didn't, now allows for that individualist to read PM's and access account stats. THEREFOR YOU ARE GUILTY OF THE ACCUSATIONS WE WOULD ATTEST TO AS YOU HAVE QUOTED! ! If I may say, this reminds me of the untermenschen, the FInal SOlution for those not fit for this forum!

96 degrees in the shade, real hot, here me when I say, in the shade! Remember those words, 'Today I stand here the victim, the truth is I'll NEVER DIE!'
Old 07-27-2007, 02:29 PM   #33
Banned

I sent that last message before you psoted yours Dave. Because i am limited inposting do not cosider that a response, I was tryingto send it for fifteen mintues now before you posted.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #34
Banned

Furthermore and another tyrannical move, why have you stripped me from member priviledges like editing my posts? Is this policy or something you do just to cover your own skins? I as a member have a right ot make it public and to know.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:40 PM   #35
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
and i didn't breech your precious secuirty but you just admitted those in your power, you're admiting in your last post you can and do read PM's from others....YOU ARE THE GUILTY ONE NOW AS YOU'VE ADMITTED THOSE IN MOD/ADMIN POWER CAN DO SO. YOU HAVE NOCONCEPTION OF WHAT A 'PRIVATE' MESSAGE IS. AND THUS YOU HAVE ADMITTED YOU HAVE READ MY AND OTHER'S PM'S.

I fyou want to talk, let's tlak, no holds barred, and no pads.
Where exactly in my last post does it admit that? Have you got a problem reading coz nowhere in any of my posts does it say that.

FOR THE LAST TIME - WE CANNOT READ, DO NOT READ, HAVE NOT READ MEMBERS PM'S! [edit - next line added at 17:24 GMT] To my knowledge, it just isn't possible! vBulletin have not made it a feature of the software!

The only pm's I have read are those that have been sent to me and me alone!

I give everyone my word that this is true. vBulletin offer people the opportunity to go through a test admin account where you can play around with the settings of the forum etc. I recommend anyone who wishes to see that we don't have this ability to go there and check it out. It is not a feature of the software and I have never investigated if it was ever possible with any kind of tweaking as I have no interest in reading members pm's.

[edit - link to vBulletin admin control panel demo added]
http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

Please feel free to click the link above and setup a demo admin account.

If anyone can tell me just where in this software I can read pm's, I'm all ears![edit]

Jones - I really have better things and more important things to do with my time right now. [edit] Personal Information Removed [edit] Things are rough in my personal life right now that I don't need FALSE accusations and lies being spewed about me any the reputation of this forum and the good people who voluntarily help to keep it going FREELY!

However it should be worth noting that I actually pay my hard earned cash to run this forum. The software is $120 + $30 per year for updates and that doesn't include the monthly costs towards hosting the forum. All for the Jewel fans out there. And I don't ask for a penny from anyone to keep it going and I don't make any money from it. I do it for Jewel and her fans just like the other good people to freely help to run this forum and the great members who keep it going. We run a service and that's what is the most important thing about the forum!

This is a pathetic argument that I neither have the care, time or energy for anymore.

I appeal to all the open minded members out there to see that Jones/007/Vincent/Whatever he wishes to be called, is on a mission to cause trouble by making up lies about this forum and how we run it! I appeal to all the open minded members to see the great work our team has done here to bring you the latest Jewel news and updates and give everyone the ability to fully discuss Jewel and her music. We are here for you guys and not for ourselves.

I can't tell you all why some people out there wish to try and bring us down with unfounded lies but clearly someone feels threatened by us and is using manipulative, dishonest and malicious behaviour in order to do so.

But I know that my conscience is clear. I hope that all the work I've done to date and how I have treated you all here and shared with you all will prove that to be true!

Jones, if you have anything else you wish to discuss with me, please feel free to email me!

[NOTE = I had posted some sensitive personal information about what I've been going through but I since regret sharing that information and prefered to remove it. I also added an extra line to the one about us not being able to read PM's. Other than that, nothing else in this post has been edited]

Last edited by Little Bird; 07-27-2007 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Unrelated personal info removed
Old 07-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #36
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

Holy crap, I go on vacation and the poo hits the rotary blades

great googly moogly, and I thought a cranky tired 2 year old on a 3 week road trip was hard to deal with, apparently some so called adults are more so

--pats the admin and mods on the back--

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind

Last edited by Eibhlin; 07-27-2007 at 04:30 PM. Reason: blah, typo
Old 07-27-2007, 04:54 PM   #37
randallflagg
Seb

randallflagg Between 50 and 149 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansciver View Post
i feel stupid i don't understand?

Old 07-27-2007, 05:52 PM   #38
JewelWiki
JKF Member

JewelWiki Between 150 and 249 pointsJewelWiki Between 150 and 249 pointsJewelWiki Between 150 and 249 points

Seb - click the pic, it'll explain it....It's roughly saying that Monica Lewinsky's blue dress that had semen on it and everyone called for impeachment of Clinton for it... Now it's saying ...umm.. well...unfit for the forum?
Old 07-27-2007, 06:20 PM   #39
randallflagg
Seb

randallflagg Between 50 and 149 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansciver View Post
Seb - click the pic, it'll explain it....It's roughly saying that Monica Lewinsky's blue dress that had semen on it and everyone called for impeachment of Clinton for it... Now it's saying ...umm.. well...unfit for the forum?
i fell more smart now rob lol

Old 07-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #40
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

I didn't get it at first either haha
Old 07-27-2007, 10:08 PM   #41
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

Well well well...What we have here is obnoxious pettiness....matched against a desperate need i see, personaly anyone that makes rude gestures at admins/mods & ppl and be obnoxious does not belong on this forum....its NOT what this forum has EVER been for
...forum software hacks, my left sock!!!!!!!!!!! PAAH!!!
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Old 07-28-2007, 02:06 AM   #42
never.alone
Jessica

never.alone Between 50 and 149 points

na na na na, na na na na,
hey hey hey
GOODBYE!!!

(sorry i had to do it)

alone. always. alone. never. alone....

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a fairy hand in hand For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand.
http://blog.myspace.com/butiwannaplay
Old 07-28-2007, 07:50 AM   #43
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

Sigh anyways I'm going to try to get back on topic here and stuff but I just saw this horrific video. It's terribly sad.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/video/page/0,,2125978,00.html
We don't see this stuff in America. The real story. Sadly it has been censored out of the media here. Sorry I'm getting all political now but there just comes a point where we're just sick of it and I just reached mine.

Last edited by last_dance_rodeo; 07-28-2007 at 07:51 AM. Reason: More to say
Old 07-28-2007, 04:23 PM   #44
awiste
Alli

awiste Between 50 and 149 points

Hey everyone. I see that the thread has gone back to the original topic but I just read this whole thread and was pretty upset by it. I wanted to make sure all of the administrators and moderators know that they have my support. From the beginning 007/Jones has had inconsistancies and holes in all of his grandiose stories which has only destroyed any credibility that he may have ever had. I don't believe anything he has ever said, especially his accusations about the JKF. I also want to thank everyone here who has been so welcoming and respectful--especially those who are putting such hard work into making this the fantastic site that it is. THANK YOU!

PS. As a citizen of the US, I am appalled by a lot of what the Bush administration has done. I have two brothers that are Marines. One finished his 4 yrs and has been "out" for almost two years. He went back to school, finished his degree and was hired to be a police officer.. well, last month he was "called back" and is heading to Iraq for his third tour... When will this pointless war end???
Old 07-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #45
bluediamond
Administrator

bluediamond Between 150 and 249 pointsbluediamond Between 150 and 249 points

thank you awiste, marc

It only takes one to spoil a good thing. Now back to the thread..............hmm yes intersting i will post later when i have thought about Bush

lalalala
dave.
Closed Thread