The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #16
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

Okay, since there is no way I can win this and any form of courtesy I try to use is spat in my eye, I'll just go all out. And of course i'm going to lose this war, but in all effect, I won't lose withhout people knowing thee truth. I have not been helped by the administration of the JKF after several requests to several people for help on my account. I have expressed the problems and look at the adminisitration right now who blatantly ignores the problems i have expressed and then conitinues to go on about my character. I have received not one bit of help other than amusing conversation, much less receive any help on my account issues which have not changed. I grew tired of the issue and started using the WJF as I recommend HIGHLY to all members ehre. It's an equally good ofrum and there is nothign wrongwith using both, as kiera has said to me before in PM's. Nothing on my account has been changed to my benefit, and I explained the problem to the admin team what had happened with my account. The WJF were more than helpful setting me up with an account and have remained very good ot this day. I actually have a house about two hours' drive from one of them. I'm just going to keep this whole charade short and chances are you won't read all of it anyway since you've said that you usually don't before. (This was in PM format.)

First off, I actually wanted to get this out of the way, thank you for being so cooperative with the French Connection. You're right, during a certain 'stint', I had to have an alibi and I needed what we call in my line of work, a 'pledge'. I apologized to you before, you were the pledge. It was strictly business, nothing personal. It just so happened I forgot that when I take on a role, I forgot to heavily research who I was and teh situation I was in, and you caught me. Had I have known otherwise I would have slected a different pledge. at the time I felt some form of rapport and i figured i would need to use that to my advantage. It's cold, and a brutal form of conceiving a plot, plan and drawing it out but someone's go to do it. I believe you were teh one who said it was 'all in the past'. I expressed to you my apolgies and you agreed, and that shouldhave been that. I could't have actually felt more worse. the only problme is that i don't show emotions so I can't 'feel' horrible for what I did to you. And I'm actually not all that upset you mentioned it here on forum.

And Kiera until that incident, i had been nothing but kind to you as I offered to tape the SOundstage perofrmance for you several times on a regionless DVD or VHS tape (hey, I didn't know that didn't work, I figureed they were all internaitonally the same kind of VHS tape, sorry! matter of fact, i'm sorry I offered it to you!) You declined my offer and that was fine by me, more time for me to watch and tape it.

About the double account, since I had an argument with Gary (ItBeThatWay27), I made a seperate account and NEVER LOGGED ON, when you PM'ed me about that isue, I toldyo uI wanted my current account to 'drift away somewhere' and take over this new account when you asked why I did that. And I was glad to let you delte one and apologizedfor not knowing the rule at that time. I was jsut a gracious to yo uas you were me.

Secondly, I never said you had to respond to my PMs, jsut because I asked you something personal doesn't mean you must respond. You're right, I never said that it was necessary for you to do that, did I?

Third, this is not a war between you and me. Who was there and congratulated you on your pregnancy. i could have made a bunch of mean things out of that which would be mostly classified as inhuman and cruel remarks, but I didn't becuase as you are a woman giving birth, I respect you. I respect you for doingsomething I cannot.

And off the beat and path, Kelane I really enjoyed the way you backedu p up political views on Bush's war in Iraq. I liked your part about Karma and i think that is how Amerians need to act in politics, not because Mommy and Daddy are democrats. For once, someone has spoken something that is capable of empathizing with and makes good sense even though I don't really care too much for Democrats.

I question if any of the actions other than my own have been even brought up. I bring up that LDR broke several rules and he knows heh did it becuase he is a moderator and you only throw my flaws into my face! So, like I said, I never wanted this to happen, this war we're having. I jsut wanted to enjoy myself here on the forum. Not that it really matters to me, I don't give two bits and nickel for it. What you all have to say is equally worth what i have to say. What is that, you ask? That and a dollar will get you a Pepsi.

As for my whole charade of misplaced deception, you're right. I do not trust anyone but three men, one of them is dead, the other's in military prison and the other isn't far away right now actually. None of you all are it, so you're misconceived elements of trust do not apply to me. And oneo fthe men I turst tried ot kill me, three times! Imagine that! Whoop de friggin' dooo! so, I guess that narrows it down to two.

And if my identity is so unimportant to you, why do you keep referring to me under a name which I've told you is not my own!

However, you are right and I'll admit i should have never lied ot you about my stint. I think now, looking back, I cannot believe i told you that, I should've just clammed up.

Speaking of lies, you told me in PM and I QUOTE: 'If I was thihs tyrannical forum leader, you would see a huge list of people banned from the forum.....We currently have six members banned, all of which are spamming bots.'

iN come the badn, and in come Justin, the Intrepid Prez. I recommend for thoseo fyo uwho do not know the story, search for the thread started by Angel Eyes, entitled 'I'm Done.' That will tell you everything you need to know, and furthermoe, yo could just create a WJF account and ask him yourself. I know, kiera says sh'es freinds with him today, but he doesn't feel that way. He was banned because he made a stupid remark on a thread about a girl leaving the forum. He was banend because the admin's didn't taketoo kindly for him to make his remarks, yet Mr. CC, you'll find was tlakign about female mammar ygalnds on the thread, nothing happened to you.....

Actually, Mr. CC informed me that Kiera told him if he 'didn't like our forum, to hit the bricks'. I believe that was the qoute, and he did wit hseveral other WJF members and made a new unmoderated forum where many JKF throwbacks including myself, use today.

And Kiera, you're still wrong about the Mr. CC (mike) teling me about PMs being read. It looks like I should offer you your own advice. Mike didn't tell me about that, I saw something very interesting in the mod's lounge when I was redirected on accident. Kiera, I'm really sorry to do this to you, but if you didn't like that, then you're gonna hate this:

Last edited by kjm030584; 07-27-2007 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:19 AM   #17
Banned

'Yes, I need fresh sheets in room 411. I think someone just wet themselves, thank you so much! :smiles:' OOOOOH! So EXCITING!

Imagine what they say about the other members here behind their closed doors. Hmmmmm.........

Now, Kiera, that's just one. I've got more if you're interested. Furthermore, the fact that you knew what we discussed in Kelane and my PM tells me something, about like watching you in a restaurant make the move of ordering red wine and fish, your a man wearing adouble Windsor, some things just DON'T mix. And secondly, whether or not I know Atz Kilcher is none of anyone's damned business and I'll tell anyone that, what are you gonna do, force me into telling about Atz and my conversations. That is a personal matter that I am hereforth keeping personal since you all twist and contort everything I say! And I'll tell anyone who asks me about my perosnal relationship with Atz that they can go to hell! I don't ask you guys about your hunting buddies, do I?

Would you like me to mention the one about how you will never utter Mimke (Mr. CC)'s name from your mouth again, about how your hands were trembling so bad on the keyboard. I've got that one, too.

Now that we're speaking aobut who'se hands are dirty....your's are just as dirty as mine, although now we know your underbelly. I don't like being lied to eithe,r Kiera. Now, we could just start over being that we've both got dirt on each other, but somehow I feel that won't work.

Furthermore, I'll admit, Mike did tell me you were reading PM's, he did say that, and you probalby banned him, as well as Justin (for no reason). SO, you admitted that was old software and yu have new software. so you admit that you were reading other people's PMs? I know the emails are easy ot read, how about the PMs? You'll probalby go on and deny it but he says that you know things only he has said in PMs, and this must be the thing you said you would never forigve Mike for. That you admit you read other people's PMs. Well, that makes two of us you can't forgive but you never considered I knew this information. I've known all this for five months! And I've een watiign to say it and frankly it fels so good, i'll also post it on the WJF. What's to stop me from believeing Mike's allegations? What's to stop this forum from believing it. As the members are now intrigued, we'd like osme proof that you don't read our PM's. Just like you said 'There is no Jewel Fan that has been banned from our forum.' Well, enter Justin, the Intrepid Prez! He'll be hear to attest to this soon, he's just having amichelob right now. be patient....

Like I said before I won't win this but I want the forum to know the truth unless you can prove it otherwise. And Miike told me specifically not to do this as I would just be banned. He said your administration team bans people if you question the authority of any move they make or anything they say. Justin and myself are shining examples. Jusitn was banned for no good reason, and I was threatened by Bluediamond to be banned simply because I called him out and asked him what his beef was with me. This forum is not how it seems and this forum will ban anyone they deem 'undesirable'. This is like the Internet 'Final Solution' to the untermenschen problem, why don't you ask VeilignMeat what untermenschen is, or spend a few Euros on a German dictionary. Just like you'll probably edit this post out and ban me, it doesn't matter. Like I said, there is no way I can win this war between the mod squad and myself, but I'll be damned if I don't go down fighting.

the way you all conduct yourselves is rude, crued and appolling, and you dare say that I'm worthless. Wel, apparently i'm not because I know quite a lot! I'm actually better off keeping around, know what I mean?

You prove Mike and myself wrong about the PM reading and why you write such horrible things about the members here in the Mod Loungs. I'm all ears.

And before you get yourself all uspet, you requested me to show you proff of these flash drive files. And with my problem on my forum, since it has only occured since i lied ot you about my 'French COnnection' trip orthe 'stint' as i know it, well, I find it awfully convenient that I only expeireneced these problems after y ouwere pised off at me for lyingto you. so i htink you've placedsoemthing of a bug or problem in my account so I will have trouble posting this. But I will keep clicking the button until it posts.

So, aren't the lucky seven going to speak out? Speaking of a crock of sh!t....

And one final thing, I have not taken the issues I'm haivng with this forum or your UTTER INDIFFERENCE to it, since I have gotten nothing done you can't deny those words. Well, I haven't gotten emotional on what has gone on with our PM's and now the airing of each other's dirty laundry here in public for the public to read all over the world and you have. As far as the public and members here know, they don't know that you haven't read my PMs and other'a PMs, becuase you've shown us nothing to deny it except some thrown around weight and some shallow words. Do you want me to contact VBulletin and ask them if it's possible, and your former server provider? I will if you need me to. So yes, I lied to you, but prove you haven't lied to these masses, since you've lied to me about banning people like Justin. As a member I, no, we are entitled to know whether or not my PRIVATE messages are monitored and read or not.

And finally, I'm honest with myself and I HAVE A NAME. JUST ECAUSE I DON'T SHARE IT WITH THE VULTURES HERE WHO WILL TRY TO USE IT AGAINST ME DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. Have you ever hard of Jim Bowie? You know, Jim Bowie, fought at the Alamo, had a knife named after him, famous Texan....well, Jim Bowie was the original man who sadi, 'Jsut becuase I think everyon'es out to get me doens't mean that they aren't!' Unofrtunately some guy used it for some video game or something and people think it's mafai related to say that. Well, I'm saying it to you all. My identity will never be shared here for THESE EXACT REASONS! And if my paranoia gets to you, know that I sleep well at night, and that's all that matters to me.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:47 AM   #18
never.alone
Jessica

never.alone Between 50 and 149 points

somebody please freaking ban him...or me so i dont have to be tempted to look at it anymore.

alone. always. alone. never. alone....

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a fairy hand in hand For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand.
http://blog.myspace.com/butiwannaplay
Old 07-27-2007, 02:06 AM   #19
kjm030584

kjm030584 Between 50 and 149 pointskjm030584 Between 50 and 149 points

We're discussing it, honestly it's not like anybody was saying anything negative about Kelane6 if she's reading this.

And Jones, you know I have had nothing against you, but for somebody who's so paranoid about hackers you've done your share of hacking and threatening. I think we've been trying to take the higher road in your case, and you just wouldn't let us. I'm sure that everybody understands why we would talk about members in the moderator lounge, for example if we have to edit somebody's post or delete a thread, or think that somebody is using a second alias, we need to discuss these matters so that everybody is treated fairly. This is a fan-run forum we don't get paid to moderate, and we certainly do not get paid to fix peoples' computers, sorry that's just not how it works.

Last edited by kjm030584; 07-27-2007 at 02:17 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:21 AM   #20
never.alone
Jessica

Ok i know its stupid to belive him but is there really a mod lounge where you guys talk about new members? cos that kinda creeps me out lol im just playing ofcourse but still ...i'm curious..?

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a fairy hand in hand For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:30 AM   #21
kjm030584

kjm030584 Between 50 and 149 pointskjm030584 Between 50 and 149 points

Yeah, there's a mod lounge, don't worry we don't gossip about people behind their backs, I think we're all a little mature for that. We usually use it to talk about things between just the 5 of us, because we've all known eachother for so long now, but lately I have to confess we've been doing a lot of talking about Jones/007/WhoKnowsWhatNext. I'm sure you can understand that. :-P
Old 07-27-2007, 02:32 AM   #22
never.alone
Jessica

ok well thats fine lol i was just wondering is all

Old 07-27-2007, 04:11 AM   #23
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
First off, no thank you. Not for a million dollars! I won't 'Below you', and you. Maybe you can have Rothschild over to do that for you, huh? Or LaMagna, or how about Gore.
I decided to go with Michael Moore. He recently lost 30 lbs. What can I say? He's got it going on.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:21 AM   #24
strengths.with.faults
Robbie

strengths.with.faults Between 0 and 10 points

Wheeeewwwww! What a day!
I think one of the reasons why it doesn't load fast enough for him is because of his ungodly long essays..
Old 07-27-2007, 08:29 AM   #25
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Okay, since there is no way I can win this and any form of courtesy I try to use is spat in my eye, I'll just go all out. And of course i'm going to lose this war, but in all effect, I won't lose withhout people knowing thee truth. I have not been helped by the administration of the JKF after several requests to several people for help on my account. I have expressed the problems and look at the adminisitration right now who blatantly ignores the problems i have expressed and then conitinues to go on about my character. I have received not one bit of help other than amusing conversation, much less receive any help on my account issues which have not changed.
That's a complete lie and I have the emails and pm's to prove it.
Quote:
I grew tired of the issue and started using the WJF as I recommend HIGHLY to all members ehre.
Good for you! It's great to have choice and Jewel fans should have that if they want it.

Quote:
I believe you were teh one who said it was 'all in the past'. I expressed to you my apolgies and you agreed, and that shouldhave been that.
I was happy to leave everything in the past but you're the one that started dragging the past up about stuff that didn't even concern you, have anything to do with you and has been resolved since!

Quote:
And Kiera until that incident, i had been nothing but kind to you as I offered to tape the SOundstage perofrmance for you several times on a regionless DVD or VHS tape. You declined my offer and that was fine by me, more time for me to watch and tape it.
I declined because it wasn't going to be compatible. I wouldn't have been able to watch it here and then later, I got a copy of it from another member so there was no need for me to accept your offer. I did thank you for the offer though!

Quote:
Secondly, I never said you had to respond to my PMs, jsut because I asked you something personal doesn't mean you must respond. You're right, I never said that it was necessary for you to do that, did I?
Actually you claimed to be ignored. The only time I ignored your pm's were the most recent ones asking me personal questions. Therefore, I was merely explaining myself. You're contradicting yourself if you didn't want an explanation as to why.

Quote:
Third, this is not a war between you and me. Who was there and congratulated you on your pregnancy.
Once again, I thanked you for that! I still appreciate your well wishes.

Quote:
And if my identity is so unimportant to you, why do you keep referring to me under a name which I've told you is not my own!
Because that is how i got to know you from the beginning. You started asking people to call you Casey, then Vincent, then 007 among other names. It all gets a bit confusing so I stuck with Jones.

Quote:
iN come the badn, and in come Justin, the Intrepid Prez. I recommend for thoseo fyo uwho do not know the story, search for the thread started by Angel Eyes, entitled 'I'm Done.' That will tell you everything you need to know, and furthermoe, yo could just create a WJF account and ask him yourself. I know, kiera says sh'es freinds with him today, but he doesn't feel that way. He was banned because he made a stupid remark on a thread about a girl leaving the forum. He was banend because the admin's didn't taketoo kindly for him to make his remarks, yet Mr. CC, you'll find was tlakign about female mammar ygalnds on the thread, nothing happened to you.....
I'm not going to deny that they were banned but it was out of sheer rage at the time and I undid the banning. They were only banned for a couple of weeks and then I lifted all the bans. They haven't had any banning or restrictions on their accounts here in almost 2 years! I regretted that decision at the time which is why I undid it.

Quote:
Actually, Mr. CC informed me that Kiera told him if he 'didn't like our forum, to hit the bricks'. I believe that was the qoute,
Actually, the exact quote was "If you don't like how we run this forum, you know where the door is!"
I am sure you've never said anything you regret in the heat of an argument, but I have!

Quote:
And Kiera, you're still wrong about the Mr. CC (mike) teling me about PMs being read. It looks like I should offer you your own advice. Mike didn't tell me about that, I saw something very interesting in the mod's lounge when I was redirected on accident. Kiera, I'm really sorry to do this to you, but if you didn't like that, then you're gonna hate this:
WHEN AND AT WHAT STAGE DID I EVER MENTION MIKE OR MR.CC? NEVER! I have my assumptions of where you got fed a bunch of lies but I NEVER mentioned who that person was. If you say it's Mike, then so be it but YOU SAID THAT...NOT ME! Besides, this is also a lie anyway as you say yourself in your subsequent post!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:37 AM   #26
Little Bird
Administrator

Quote:
'Yes, I need fresh sheets in room 411. I think someone just wet themselves, thank you so much! :smiles:' OOOOOH! So EXCITING!

Imagine what they say about the other members here behind their closed doors. Hmmmmm.........
Please show me the link where this was said? I have no idea what this even means and who you claim said it or where you claim it to have been said but it's complete rubbish as far as I am concerned!

Quote:
Now, Kiera, that's just one. I've got more if you're interested.
Considering the first one is a fabricated quote that I don't know where you got, what's to say the rest of your 'so called' proof isn't a pack of lies as well?

Quote:
Furthermore, the fact that you knew what we discussed in Kelane and my PM tells me something,
Again, i don't know what you're on about now. Perhaps you should keep better track of what you tell people. I don't know what she and you discussed and I'm sure Kelane will vouch for that. You had your discussions with Kelane and that's it.

Quote:
Would you like me to mention the one about how you will never utter Mimke (Mr. CC)'s name from your mouth again, about how your hands were trembling so bad on the keyboard. I've got that one, too.
Again....I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Where are you getting all this CRAP?

Quote:
Furthermore, I'll admit, Mike did tell me you were reading PM's, he did say that, and you probalby banned him, as well as Justin (for no reason). SO, you admitted that was old software and yu have new software. so you admit that you were reading other people's PMs?
How did you come to that conclusion? There is nothing to admit. I said we had different software. Big whoop. I couldn't (and wouldn't) read others pm when we were using IPB and I CAN'T & WOULDN'T using the current software. Get that through your skull!!! Anyway, this is odd considering merely one post before, you told us all that Mike didn't tell you that. Contradictions are a bitch. You really need to keep track of your lies. As they say, to be a good liar you have to have a good memory. You need to work on yours as it's clear to all you can't even keep up with your own lies.

Quote:
I know the emails are easy ot read, how about the PMs? You'll probalby go on and deny it but he says that you know things only he has said in PMs, and this must be the thing you said you would never forigve Mike for.
Again, when have I EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NOT FORGIVING MIKE? That argument happened like 2 years ago. I have moved on from it...if what you're saying is true, then why can't Mike? I didn't realise you spoke for him these days. Besides, I still have NEVER READ ANY OTHER MEMBER'S PRIVATE MESSAGES! If Mike thinks that I read his pm's, he is completely wrong and really needs to get over it!

Quote:
I've known all this for five months! And I've een watiign to say it and frankly it fels so good, i'll also post it on the WJF. What's to stop me from believeing Mike's allegations? What's to stop this forum from believing it.
I'm hoping the credibility of the hard work we have done and continue to do on behalf of Jewel (which let's not forget...is why we are here) has paid off and people will ignore this unnecessary and pointless exercise you insisted on inflicting upon us. For reasons, I am at loss to explain.

Quote:
Just like you said 'There is no Jewel Fan that has been banned from our forum.'
I've never said that. What I said at the time was that the only members who were banned, were spammers. I made no secret of that.

Quote:
enter Justin, the Intrepid Prez! He'll be hear to attest to this soon, he's just having amichelob right now. be patient....
I'm interested to hear what his opinion is considering I know he has matured out of this and moved on. We all have better things going on in our lives than to dwell on the past. Some people can't get over that but I feel Justin has based on the conversations we have had. So yes, please let's hear Justin's opinions should he care to share them.

Quote:
And Miike told me specifically not to do this as I would just be banned. He said your administration team bans people if you question the authority of any move they make or anything they say.
Once again, you're wrong. And I reiterate, they were banned but very temporarily, which I regretted and undid at the time - ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO. Since then, we have been banning spammers. But you woulldn't get banned for posting all this. Nope, we wouldn't do that. However, we would definitely ban you for breaching our security! I hope the members here would understand that. As a pledge to every member here, we do care about your security and will ban ANY member that breaches those security measures.

And no...you have never been banned and I still don't intend on banning you though you seem to want to be banned. I am not sure why. I don't ban for no reason and willy nilly like you are saying and that apparently you claim Mike is also saying.

Though I know plenty of forums that ban for a heck of a lot less. I think we've been extremely accommodating to you by not banning you. I'm quite relaxed about the whole thing.

Quote:
I was threatened by Bluediamond to be banned simply because I called him out and asked him what his beef was with me.
And I cleared that up with you immediately and apologised for the event. It shouldn't have happened and you weren't banned at any stage!!! I hope that's clear to everyone.

Quote:
This forum is not how it seems and this forum will ban anyone they deem 'undesirable'.
Prove it! This has NEVER BEEN THE CASE FOR THE JKF! And never will. ALL ARE WELCOME!

Quote:
the way you all conduct yourselves is rude, crued and appolling, and you dare say that I'm worthless.
Excuse me...but when has ANYONE of the JKF Team EVER said that you were worthless? How dare you make that accusation as it has NEVER happened. If you feel that we have made you feel that way, that is your assumption and apologies for that as we would never wish anyone to feel that way.

Quote:
You prove Mike and myself wrong about the PM reading and why you write such horrible things about the members here in the Mod Loungs. I'm all ears.
We don't write horrible things about members in the mod lounge. I'm sure the WJF leaders also get to together to discuss forum matters. That is the purpose of our mod lounge..to discuss forums matters and from time to time, that does involve discussions about members causing difficulty or requiring attention for whatever reasons. It is not a bitching ground, never has and never will be. We spar ideas on how to improve the forum and bounce them against one another to see if we feel they would be good for everyone. It saves us having to all email each other back and forth about forum issues etc. I'm sure members will see that there is a valid reason for this area. If you claim to have had access to it, then it is you who has penetrated security here and you who have had unauthorised access to confidential information and sharing it with everyone. We don't do that but you apparently do. Now who's being dishonest?

Quote:
And before you get yourself all uspet, you requested me to show you proff of these flash drive files. And with my problem on my forum, since it has only occured since i lied ot you about my 'French COnnection' trip orthe 'stint' as i know it,
That's also not true. I will have to go through my pm's and I'll get back to you on the exact date of when you told me you were experiencing problems and relate that to the time that you refer to as the 'french connection'.

Quote:
well, I find it awfully convenient that I only expeireneced these problems after y ouwere pised off at me for lyingto you. so i htink you've placedsoemthing of a bug or problem in my account so I will have trouble posting this. But I will keep clicking the button until it posts.
Also untrue. I told you that 2 other members had experienced the similar issues but they have since been resolved.

Quote:
As a member I, no, we are entitled to know whether or not my PRIVATE messages are monitored and read or not.
THEY ARE NOT, HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT BE READ OR MONITORED BY US! THAT GOES FOR ALL MEMBERS.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #27
Little Bird
Administrator

Quote:
It's been five months since i"ve had these forum hacking problems attack my acounts. FIve months and NO ONE has lifted a finger, not one problem solved.
All of this is untrue - NO-ONE IN THE JKF TEAM HAS HACKING ABILITIES! We have never 'hacked' your account, have no desire to and no ability to even if we did. That also goes for any members. Not only that, any problems you have had, I have certainly lifted my finger over and tried to help. You even said that they were better and at one point in one of you pm's said they weren't a problem anymore.

You're unbelievably paranoid!

I'd also like to add that if you have breached security here on our forum by accessing our Moderator Lounge then you will be banned for that and that alone. I'm sure many members here would agree that should be a bannable offence.

If he has breached the security of the forums here by accessing the moderator lounge, what's to say that he hasn't been accessing member accounts and reading pm's. If he claims to have accessed this private area, then the same skills for that could be used to access your private messages.

Jones/007/Vincent/<Insert name here>...you're looking awfully guilty right now by your own admission!

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to respond to what I have had to say! But you have breached our security here which, for the security of our members here and to reassure our members here, is a banning offence as it would be on ANY FORUM!
Old 07-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #28
Banned

First off, you referred to it as a forum hack or glitch not me, can't remember off ahdn as I didn't save that PM from you. Secondly, I was redirected to a thread in theMod Lounge by YOUR forum. I clicked on one threa and was redirected to another. I cannot and will not be held responsible for YOUR FORUM'S REDIRECTION. I DID NOT SNOOP INTO YOUR PERSONAL, PRIVATE FILES. Your forum redirected me!

And YOU, the admin have not proved you read our PM's, I'm still waiting for that proof. And I THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS. And the whole topic here started due to LDR's sexual remarks, havey ou done anyting aobut that!?
Old 07-27-2007, 01:47 PM   #29
Banned

and i didn't breech your precious secuirty but you just admitted those in your power, you're admiting in your last post you can and do read PM's from others....YOU ARE THE GUILTY ONE NOW AS YOU'VE ADMITTED THOSE IN MOD/ADMIN POWER CAN DO SO. YOU HAVE NOCONCEPTION OF WHAT A 'PRIVATE' MESSAGE IS. AND THUS YOU HAVE ADMITTED YOU HAVE READ MY AND OTHER'S PM'S.

I fyou want to talk, let's tlak, no holds barred, and no pads.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:55 PM   #30
Banned

And I said that when you installedthe new software, it made it slightly easier to operate on the forum, not taking 45 times topen a page, but 10 or so now. SO, that can be sort of helpful, but I have received non-compliance and this whole htread is shining proof. I have not been to use the forum with ease for months now nad have reqeusted help and she STILL DENIES my problem exists.

So, who's in the wrong, I have asked many times WITH TACT AND RESPECT foryou to help with no help. A member asks the chief admin forh elp and hse does nothing, great forum you're running here! Don't help those who tactfully ask, just ignore the issue and you can't deny you haven't ignored it because there has been no change until you installed new software for the WHOLE FORUM, not my behalf. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING YET I HAVE RQUESTED HELP. I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF SUCH A FORUM WITH SUCH HORRIBLE ETHICS AS THIS ONE DSPLAYS IN THIS THREAD.
Closed Thread