The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

Old 05-20-2007, 01:13 AM   #31
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

OKay, my apologies about the pro kit in your purse, I read the word 'penis straw', and I figured that was another form of slang, like 'salami sling' or something like that. It took me a minute to guess exactly what you were talking about. My apologies.

Secondly, I'm glad to have your imput, although I don't htink I look like Little Richard, although his music is good! However, scars are very brutal reminders of what happened. For those of us that have them and see them staring back at us, they are not the least bit interesting. My old man gave me the scar on my hand, as well as several others, and I figured some kind of plasticized surgery might fix it up. Although what Daddy did was an accident, he didn't mean to.

We were going to try upstairs to find several things, a screwdriver, his drill and a million little drill bits, and a level, and his knife, to mount a plaque on a wall downstairs. We were walking downstairs and he slipped with a knife when tumbling down the stairs, and I was in front of him, holding the nail bits and the drill, he was holdingthe knife, level and screwdriver. Since I didn't want him to jab himself, I reached to hold his hand out so nothing would happen, however he was reaching to move the knife in another directionto the left, and when he pulled and I pulled, it jarred me and got me and he lost hihs balance and fell on top of me. That's how one scar was there. The other storeis I'll save for another day.

And one more thing, I was wondering, there are many women on here taling about what they carry around, what, y'all don't carry mace or pepper spray or anything? I'm actually curious to find out how many women do? It's a safe idea, jsut don't let your kids get into it. I maced myself once when I was six or seven, probably seven. I thought it was breath spray (my mom used to use a ton of that stuff and I thought it would taste good). Turns out I was severely wrong. Won't forget that day. And you get maced during basic training and the academy. So, all in all, I've been maced three times, well, twice and once tear gassed (MUCH WORSE! I thougth I was going to die, literally).

So, how many women carry mace or a knife or something, i know someone out there must?

Oh, McDerma, I've seen the ads on TV. I might ask my dermatologist about that. yes, I siad dermatologist, I've got the award for 'World's Oilest Skin'! But doens't that work only if the scar is fresh, these are several years old.

Last edited by Little Bird; 05-20-2007 at 01:24 PM.
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:59 PM   #32
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

I think I could give you a run for your money as far as oily skin goes, I dont even bother with makeup it's so annoying

I used to be bothered by the scars all over my legs, but oh well, what am I going to do hide myself all the time you know? They tend to spark up conversation atleast, not that anyone wants to know about dashboards being driven into my flesh-lol

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind
Eibhlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:50 PM   #33
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

let's see in my wallet i keep my checkbook, debit cards, blockbuster and movie gallery cards, ss card, pics of friends babies and my nephew and i think that's it
Old 05-21-2007, 01:51 AM   #34
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

Well, here I go being Mr. Know-It-All, do yourself a favour Chris, keep that SSCard at home, far locked up so no one will get it, all someone needs to ruin you is your SSA num., Driver's licence, and maybe a check or two, or credit card and you're done. Andrea, I can understand where you are coming from with your scarred legs.

Last edited by 007; 05-21-2007 at 01:38 PM.
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #35
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

well this isn't "pocket" change, but I always keep my riding boots, helmet and grooming box in the back of the van, because one never knows when the chance to ride will present itself

wishful thinking-lol

Andrea

Old 05-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #36
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

Yeah I've heard you aren't supposed to keep your ss card on you but I always do. Please don't rob me.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #37
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

ItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 pointsItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 points

yes you arent supposed to... bad chris.... bad chris!

so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

ItBeThatWay27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:38 PM   #38
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

that's it I am robbing you and stealing your identity

say goodbye to your life savings

oh wait, you probably dont have life savings

nah you are too broke to rob, forget it

Andrea

Old 05-21-2007, 08:40 PM   #39
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

Yeah I don't have a life savings. I was going to open up a savings account online with ingdirect because apy is at an all time high now. And Suze Orman says to do it. But I was too poor.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:30 AM   #40
bluediamond
Administrator

bluediamond Between 150 and 249 pointsbluediamond Between 150 and 249 points

Andrea, Chris!

see what you did?

Lou Lou and me were just gettin freindly and you scared us off lol. Cant we get this thread back on track and start making it pervy again

mmm chocolate

ok sorry Kiera, but you know its the irish accent does it for me, and top that off with a guiness and a bar of melted choco in loulou's pants, ....

lalalala
dave
JKF Admin (sometimes lol)
bluediamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:42 AM   #41
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

In that case...I should give ya call. Been a while now since we have a good natter.

Anywhoooo....what were we talking about...pocket change. Oh yes. Does miscellaneous fluff count? Where does it come from anyway? There's always some random piece of fluff or something at the bottom of my bag, no matter what I do.

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:50 AM   #42
bluediamond
Administrator

bluediamond Between 150 and 249 pointsbluediamond Between 150 and 249 points

belly button fluff, now thats a subject!

ok back to the subject, i carry my memory stick in my pocket too, and i was actually lying about the small fluffy hamster, i carry a large fluffy polar bear in there! doh!

and,......why does Andrea carry so much stuff? (makes note to self, buy a huge bag for xmas for Andrea)

lalalala
dave.
bluediamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:33 AM   #43
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

Big bags are very in fashion right now but I keep a small one or I really would pack the kitchen sink. I'd have loads of 'just in case' items that I know I'll never frigging use so I have a teeny little bag that fits just enough, even though it's bulging at the seams

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:48 PM   #44
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluediamond View Post
Andrea, Chris!

see what you did?

Lou Lou and me were just gettin freindly and you scared us off lol. Cant we get this thread back on track and start making it pervy again

mmm chocolate

ok sorry Kiera, but you know its the irish accent does it for me, and top that off with a guiness and a bar of melted choco in loulou's pants, ....

lalalala
dave
JKF Admin (sometimes lol)
ok now that just makes me think of Hershey squirts in the pants, and that is so not sexy

even if an Irish accent is involved, and I am after all a sucker for an Irish accent

Andrea

Old 05-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #45
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluediamond View Post

and,......why does Andrea carry so much stuff? (makes note to self, buy a huge bag for xmas for Andrea)

lalalala
dave.

now THAT is called having kids-lol, when I dont have kids in tow I just stuff some cash in my pocket and that's it, I HATE carrying bags of everything everywhere, but with a 2 year old you never know what you will need or when

Andrea