The Jewel Kilcher Forum  

*** IMPORTANT WEBSITE NOTICE *** This website is no longer open and used for archive purposes only. No longer accepting new membership and all current members can login but no new posts are allowed. Please contact kiera@kieralambe.net if you wish to discuss this with the Administrator - Thank you ***

Go Back   The Jewel Kilcher Forum > Non Jewel Related > The Abyss
Connect with Facebook

View Poll Results: How much information is too much information? -Examples taken from forum-
Talking endlessly about your lexog experiences? 0 0%
Sharing information about your anal leakage-or any other leakage? 3 27.27%
Sharing graphic information about how your skin and bones are hanging out of your body? 0 0%
Talking about how you practically sleep with your Nazi memorabilia? 1 9.09%
Directly or indirectly talking about how rich or poor you are? 0 0%
All of the above? 6 54.55%
None of the above? 0 0%
Something else entirely? -Please enlighten us!- 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2007, 02:34 PM   #16
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Eibhlin Between 50 and 149 points

Ha, ya I was never really one to pretend to be the goody little christian you know? I am jerk sometimes, I am a hypocrite often times, when you get down to it, everyone is a hypocrite sometimes, no matter what your beliefs. I have alot more respect for the people who are just who they are and are trying to better themselves without trying to hide themselves.

I'd like to call you my wild horse and feed you silver sage

Andrea

an eye for an eye makes the world blind
Eibhlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:21 PM   #17
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

Hehe, forgive me if i offended any like minded Christian out there...perhaps i did'nt emphasize my hypothosis to the right conclusion
I'm glad you agree as I agree with all, ANYTHING like that does not need to be forced down ones throat in any such manner, again forgive my 'over the top' statment as i was being bugged on myspace by them lot presuming i was a Satanist!?!?!? which i may add, I'm NOT! although my page may refer to me being so hah! but i did'nt ask for it, and personaly i dont go out of my way preaching my 'unwanted' beliefs upon unweary souls...so why the hell should they bug the ever loving sh*t out of ME!!!! Anyway sorry i dont hold no grudge against many a good Christian folk, as long as they dont pester me.

..and Yes Andrea....there was nothing of this mentioned at anytime on the Forum *shame on me*
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-

Last edited by Eibhlin; 02-23-2007 at 06:34 PM. Reason: oops, meant to hit quote not edit
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 05:59 PM   #18
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post
Hey Marc,

You are serious about the flags and paraphenalia, are you? that's just wrong, man. Aren't you a Brit? I thought you guys hated that whole thing with a passion. If you are one of those who don't, let me jog your memory, with these little nuances, V-1 buzzbomb! Killed your whole capitol city and killed thousands. I sincerely hope you're not into that stuff.
Oi Oi Jones...now then now then....I know of all this yes, and i aint no Nazi lover of any sort, just an avid fan and humble collector of anything German Wehrmacht/Fallschirmjager/Waffen SS and Luftwaffe WWII related of there Memorabilia & especialy there outstanding history/conquests etc! and yes although i'm a measly Brit, which was attacked not only buy the V1 buzz bomb, and not forgetting the dreaded Stuka Dive Bomber, Heinkels, Dorniers, Ju 88's which bombed London 'almost' into submission hehe! The V1 was not as effective as it was made out to be SEE HERE in Sussex if instance

Why? because of my extreme interest in the galant soldiery & Komeradeship that such infamous yet criticised frontline units produced in those times, i'm well aware of the Waffen SS and there undeedly doings, but lets not forget not everyone of them were responsible for those horrors we all know and hear of. I wish to put that aside, it makes me sick to even think about it, THAT was mainly the Nazi party's doings as an organisation, and select puppet troops to do the dirty deeds in the ghetto's and camps. and ok many frontline troops were responsible also for atrocities...but then again which side is'nt guilty for such thing's in times of war and conflict!

..here though and refering to the Panzer aces, i'm going by that NO Tank ace of today or future under any flag are likely to outshine them in the annals of armoured combat.

In fairness Jonsey my good fellow, i can understand your bemusement if you want to call it that, I have every understanding about ANYTHING German WWII, Units/Commanders/Weapons etc anything....its just a hobbie that i'm not afraid to admit mate
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-

Last edited by Veilingmeat; 02-23-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:34 PM   #19
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veilingmeat View Post
Hehe, forgive me if i offended any like minded Christian out there...perhaps i did'nt emphasize my hypothosis to the right conclusion
I'm glad you agree as I agree with all, ANYTHING like that does not need to be forced down ones throat in any such manner, again forgive my 'over the top' statment as i was being bugged on myspace by them lot presuming i was a Satanist!?!?!? which i may add, I'm NOT! although my page may refer to me being so hah! but i did'nt ask for it, and personaly i dont go out of my way preaching my 'unwanted' beliefs upon unweary souls...so why the hell should they bug the ever loving sh*t out of ME!!!! Anyway sorry i dont hold no grudge against many a good Christian folk, as long as they dont pester me.

..and Yes Andrea....there was nothing of this mentioned at anytime on the Forum *shame on me*
Oh Marc, how could we ever be upset with you, your just so darn cute with all your colorful talk and philosophical quotes

Andrea

Old 02-24-2007, 12:26 AM   #20
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

No that's fine, ole bloke. I'm actually, contrary to most people's belief, very acquainted with Biritsh humour, so I can get away calling you a 'bloke', meanwhile the rest of the forum is scratchhing their heads wondering.

No, I'm cool with that, if you coclelct as a hhobby, there's money in it if you teach about it at univeristy level. YOU CAN MAKE BEAUCEAUP BUCK DOING THAT TEACHhING!

I'm a fan of theh US WWII Airborne. I have the hwole sets and giddups and unifroms, weapons, everything, right on down to original comabt rations (That i threw away, caused ants in my house, yuck!)

I'm glald their's another WWII enthhusiast here. BTW you're very correct, the Gemran Panzers were nearly thhe best in history, and Patton had one hell of a time thinking of teh idea to convert ours to diesel instead of gasoline. that was the only reason we won theh tank battle in the war.

You should check out AT THE FRONT militaria. Iknow the owner, and his uniforms are pricey, but the best on theh street. my whole unifrom set is from them, they cater US, Brit, Japanese, German and all other crazy stuff. Check out Lost Battalions on the web, along with ATF. PM me if you need any mroe repro info for unifroms and such.

Ooh ooh ooh, I almost forgot. Do a Google search for "Hogan Quartermaster Depot". Go through is web page and he has somemwhere on them German Iron Rations reproduction from WWII.

No, but seriously, glad to have another Brit in our midst, so long as if it came down between the Queen or Fuhrer, you'd know the right choice.
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:15 AM   #21
wackyoverkhaki
Super JKF Member

wackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 pointswackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 points

I do agree that "I'll pray for you" is perfectly ok to say; what I meant was it depends on the context in which you say it. If the words are honest and kind-spirited then that's good. I just meant that those words shouldn't be used out loud in an arrogant-spirited, condescending "I pity you" kind of way.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #22
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

Good point, and better justifications. I like the way you think.
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #23
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

ItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 pointsItBeThatWay27 Between 50 and 149 points

how did I miss this thread? it's so old. ha ha I went w/ anal leakage

so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

ItBeThatWay27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:16 PM   #24
louloublu
Super JKF Member

louloublu Between 10 and 49 points

Gary that's so funny. I just discovered this thread too! Ditto on the anal leakage. You only share that with your doctor man.

"You thought I didn't notice the skin on your teeth had a tear."
louloublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:22 PM   #25
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

ha ha hA!!!!!!!!!

forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

ItBeThatWay27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:08 AM   #26
last_dance_rodeo
Temporarily Absent Mod

last_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 pointslast_dance_rodeo Between 50 and 149 points

yes how did i miss this thread and who even made it? Anal Leakage? Lezog experiences? WTF?
Old 11-29-2007, 04:48 PM   #27
Eibhlin
Oscillating Fan

I did, back in the days of Mr. I am so rich I wear designer clothes and combat boots and have been everyhting under the sun man was on here

X-D

Andrea

Old 11-29-2007, 09:46 PM   #28
ItBeThatWay27
Gary, 'Disposable-Hero'

oh ha haha