View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 12:46 AM   #50
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyoverkhaki View Post
I just hate cell phones period, unless the use is actually justified. I think only 20% (and that's a generous estimate) of mobile phone use is actually justified. I think it's so annoying when kids say they "can't live without" their mobile phones and I'm thinking, "kids in the past could fare perfectly fine without them. What makes you so special? Get a hobby." And it's so $*$*ing annoying when people talk in the restroom stalls. It's just gross. Oh, and stop pretending to get calls from your imaginary friends so you can blast your rap song and show off how "badass" you are. Kids for the most part have just gotten spoiled rotten, desensitized and obnoxious, and wouldn't know manners if it they bit them where the sun don't shine. "Progress" my butt.
Hahahahaaa.....20% a chuffin grand estimation i'd say its for the reason being, thats its a bloody fashion or something, as in to change there damn poxy phones every 3 months...with some stupid crap annoying ringtone, just to bug the ever loving **** outta us!? and at the same time..like you said to be 'badass' or 'cool' i think there all gimps that need to grasp reality on there pointless rubbish lives WITHOUT there slagtard mobiles stuffed up the rectal passage, and ruling there lives, they must think there somekind of hotshot or summit!? Personaly tho, i do like the idea of all these new phones having Email adaptability, as thats kinda handy for my well being...but games??? grrrr...whats the bloody point, go out and by a bloody computer console or PC...or just anything that dont make those pesky bleeping noises when on a bus or train..it sincerely tests my sanity to boiling point
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote