View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 04:37 AM   #15
DreamsLast
~~Moderator~~

DreamsLast Between 50 and 149 points
Wink

When I say to someone that I'm praying for them, I MEAN IT TOO. I wouldn't say something like this if I didn't mean it. I am a compassionate and honest person and if I feel the need to tell someone I'm praying for them, I tell them. And I do it!! Some people do say this and don't mean it, and those who are saying it only to be PC or to seem "nice" are ruining for those of us who REALLY DO MEAN IT!! They're fakers, posers, LIARS. They're not walking the walk and talking the talk if you know what I mean.

I completely agree with what's been said here that the hypocritical, shove-it-in-your-face types are ruining the name of Christianity for all of those of us who are true believers and are flourishing in our own personal relationship with God. You know, the ones who seem all proper & perfect at church and then outside of church are completely out of line. The phrase I heard that I really agreed with at a Casting Crowns (a Christian band) concert was that these people are simply "putting their 'Jesus' on", like a Tshirt or a pair of pants. When they physically leave the church they "take their 'Jesus' off". These are the people who give us a bad rap....