View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 01:40 AM   #13
wackyoverkhaki
Super JKF Member

wackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 pointswackyoverkhaki Between 150 and 249 points
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veilingmeat View Post

Should have put ppl that jibber on and on and on about Jesus & God all the bloomin time, on how they fornicate with the divine one! babbling on about how the "one great saviour that will bless us un-weary souls" and "i will prey for you" and "jesus is within all of you" aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh SHUUUUUT UP!!!! i dont give a toss, we dont need preachers...if we wish to search our own faith then we can do so on our own accord...not having some gimp arsed git screaming down your neck till he's red in the face, and trying SOOOO HARD to convince you its the proper thing to do...so HEH!
Anyway yeah....too much info :coffee22:
:lmao2:Hehe. Well, I am a Christian, but I will say I can't stand those types you know, the kind that violently force their beliefs on people, while the same time are hypocrites and act so crazy and irrational. They misrespresent Jesus and make the rest of us Christians look like hypocritical arseholes. That only loses followers, not gains them. So in short, they're the ones doing the devils' work. I think more people would be Christians if they were more like Jesus and less like...Bush. If people want to spread the word they should do it by peacefull setting an example and talking when asked, not screaming "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!" or "JESUS HAS REJECTED YOU!" You can't force anything on anyone (unless you're authority figures like parents), you need to just do your thing and let them decide for themselves. And I think it's laughable when people tell stuff people's faces like, "I'll pray for you", cause if they really meant it, would they have to tell it your face- it's more like they're just saying it to be arrogant. However, it's also narrow and bigoted to be intolerant and disrespectful of religion- so both left and right extremes are wrong. Moderation is what this country needs instead of a bunch of extremist crybabies.

Last edited by wackyoverkhaki; 02-23-2007 at 02:03 AM.
wackyoverkhaki is offline   Reply With Quote