View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #40
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points

Hey, you've got to understand, I cannot cry anywhere! So, I find listneing to songs like Emily or Daddy, they tear me up inside, especially if you had a relationship with a girl that you lost, or had a father like that.

Just wait, Motoslam. It's nothing personal, but one day you'll have a parent die, or you'll even go through something like the woman of your dreams leaves or (or passes away, God forbid!). And you'll find crying not quite so bad. It's normal, and psychologically, it okay to do, as well. I just have been taught to never do it, my father wouldn't permit it, and I held it all in, and it's better to cry it out when something like a song strikes you. That's better than an explosive action, like thos mail workers that come into work and kill everyone iwth an Uzi. I've found my method quite restorative. I'm about to tell you right now, you can have killer abs, a great set of bedroom eyes, and the deepest, sexiest, Barry Whitest voice on Earth, and you'll cry. You can be as masculine as the world can make you, and crying is still natural. It's not hurtin anyone.

And on the topic of this thread, I chose this question of the thread based upon three questions from a Prince forum, one entitled "Favourite Prince song to cry to?, "Favourite Prince song to have an (tryin to find the right word) adult encounter to?" and "Favourite Prince song to have a 'dream' while playing to?"

I tried to choose the lesser sexually invilded one of the three. Forgive me, it seems I can't win a good thread around here!

And BTW, I didn't know I got in so many people's hair with my Ridicule thread. You needn't worry, I shan't do it again.

Jones
007 is offline   Reply With Quote