View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #24
never.alone
Jessica

never.alone Between 50 and 149 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post
That's not what I meant and you all know it! I simply found the category of a Jewel Stalker quite offensive in theh first place, and didn't open my mouth until I was pegged as that. I did mean no hahrm intended, but to peg someone as a stalker is pretty seriouos, and sounds a little crazy, that in which I am not.

I refuse to jusitfy myself anymore on this subject, I simply wanted to state that even if you were joking, that can be taken offensively. I know you didn't mean that I would try such a move, but it is funnny to those who are on the otehhr side of the fence, but whne you get pegged, you'd feel kinda rotten, too.

Another thing, I'm so tired of having to apologize for stuff, in this case something I didn't even do. I just want tot have a good experience on tis forum and not hhave to argue every darn time I come on hhere. It seems I don't even come on here for Jewel news and updates anymore, but to see what whoever has written about me.

And that really bothers me; you all don't know me and yet you can jusitfy only harsh natured things. I wonder if you guys are like this to every new member, maybe that's why we only hahve 300 actives here. I don't mean thaht rudely, but I question with the huge fanbase of the EDA's and the World Jewel forum, how come we only have 300, ocmpared to their 700? Isn't it ironic.

Oh, so if it takes this AGAIN to bury the hatchet, then "I apologize to any party that feels they have been insulted here', even though hclearly I have done nothing to isnult anyone.

I'm just tired of having to argue with everyone here. I really am.

Matter of fact, I may have been plagued by one or two. Never thoguht of that.

Maybe Chris is right, maybe I don't fit in here. Maybe I should take my hat and leave. Maybe.
dude seriously get over it
it is just internet people
stop apoligizing and stop throwing little fits
i dont ever see anything written about you on here and i was treated 10 times better as a new member here than i was at any other forum i joined and so what if we only have 300 members, it was you yourself that made the WOO we have 300 members thread...

alone. always. alone. never. alone....

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a fairy hand in hand For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand.
http://blog.myspace.com/butiwannaplay