View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 05:22 PM   #17
michaelsjewel
Member's

michaelsjewel Between 10 and 49 points

Quote:
Originally posted by Eibhlin@Aug 2 2005, 06:28 AM
:o well, i have led a very tame life in comparison, and i must say i am glad of it! so far i have never been robbed, beaten up, or walked in on my parents! all i can think of are dumb things that happened to me!
oh wait, well, back in high school my best friend and i used to umm, shoplift
(i have not done this in over 10 years btw) and one of our places to do that was Wal-Mart, and this one time, the last time we did it, we thought for sure that we had been caught on one of the cameras because the intercom was talking about a code 6 in such and such an area which was where we were
so needless to say we shoved everything on a shelf and got out as fast as possible! after that we were scared enough to not do it again!

i dont recommend shoplifting :( we were very lucky to have not gotten caught!!!
i work @ walmart - and i've never heard of a code 6 - lol - must be something only "LOSS PREVENTION" and management need to know - i'm a cashier - so basically i get to watch whatever goes through my area and if someone is caught um - well stealing like say...THROUGH THE SELF CHEckOUTS b/c they think we're not watching - but when i'm there = i watch u like a hawk!!!! - lol - just this last week i caught a guy who had a full kart of booze and a cooler that had way more in it than i even was thinking - but i was watching my big screen that shows what's being scanned before they left and motioned the door greeter to stop him b/c he didn't scan any of that - i guess the guy ran off - lol - so i guess i did a good deed - though i'm still curious how much money that was worth - had to be at least 500 dollars or more!
michaelsjewel is offline   Reply With Quote