View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 09:54 PM   #41
Maaz
Members

Maaz Between 10 and 49 points

I haven't got a confirmation on how many I got right. Maybe the moderators accidently overlooked my post. I'm guessing 19 but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm not disputing any answers nor do I care that I didn't win. (This was a fun competition, prize or no prize), but I had some questions about some of the answers.

Number 4 - Where does Jewel mention this? I remembered that they used to make Eskimo ice cream in Alaska, so that's why I chose Candy Corn. Obviously, the other 2 choices aren't sweet.

Number 8 - I chose "empty bottles, dirty clothing, wet towels." This sounds like Jewel, at least when she was with Steve Poltz. Apparently, this has changed since she was dating Ty, but once again, I was wondering where the answer came from.

Number 22 - I chose the last one because I seem to remember that Ty rides bulls (apparently not Jewel!), and I've seen pictures of Jewel with Jessica Simpson, and Jewel having her dog George dressed up. I think that first choice is hilarious, but once again, I was wondering where the answer "Lingerie, jewelery, and firearms" came from?

Number 25 - When did she become addicated to Jelly Bellies? Just curious!

Number 26 - When you say publishing company, were you referring to HarperCollins? If not, what were you referring to, and what does her snaggle-tooth have to do with it?

Maaz
Maaz is offline   Reply With Quote