Thread: Most Haunted
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 04:06 AM   #2
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

I haven't seen Most Haunted Live, but I have seen Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel. That's a freaky, but interesting show! There was one episode where they were investigating a lighthouse and some guy was sitting alone in a chair. After a while nothing happened, so him and the rest of the crew decided to just leave the room. There was still a camera set up at the back of the room, so there was a shot of the empty chair and the door. Almost as soon as the last guy went through the door, the chair just automatically slid across the floor a little ways. There wasn't anyone or anything in the room that could've done that, and it freaked out the two guys who saw the video first. Freaky!

I always have been fascinated by ghosts and hauntings and such, even though they do freak me out. There's even a cemetery just a good walking distance from my house that's haunted. It's from the Civil War, and for several years it has pretty much been forgotten about. A couple years ago though, some people decided to um... ah, what's the word? You know, fix the grave stones, take out all the overgrown weeds, cut down some trees so that it's more open etc. Anyway, during the time people started working on it to the time that they finished it, the local news paper did reports on it keeping up with the progress. They took pictures, of course, and my mom, brother, sister, a couple of my brother's friends and I kept up with it because we were interested in it. Over some time, we looked at the pictures and noticed that there were some figures that looked liked heads and bodies. Seriously. There was even one that my brother's friend found that showed it holding up a Rebel flag. I am not kidding. It wasn't a real life person, because it blended in with the trees too much. We went there a couple times just because we're curious people, and we could definitely sense that something was there. We haven't been there in a while though, but I think it'd be interesting to go back someday. Who knows. *shrugs*

I have other stories, but I'll spare you for now. :P

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote