View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points
Default You've got three days....

I remember when I was a child, I read the Neil Simon book 'BIloxi BLues'. Well, I just saw the film toit (although it's years old) last week. IN the book and in the movie, Private Gerome is playing a game with his fellow soldiers.

The game is this: You're going to die in three days. You've got only 3 days (72 hours) to live. You cna do anything you want to in these three days, except stop your death. That's against the rules, so if yo ucould live for only three days and do ANYTHING you wanted to, what would you do?

Gerome recieved mixed answers, one soldier said he'd spend it with his fmaiyl, the other said shed' go to Italy, the other siad he'd bang the Queen of England (indistinctive sounds of vomitting!). SO, I want to know what you all would do. Post as many different htings as you would like, but each scenario must be one seperate post. In other words, don't clump up one post iwth seven different versions.

Okay, since I have the feeling we'll receive novels on this, keep it to no more than two paragraphs (yeah, I'm one ot tlak, I know!).

I haven't come up with mine yet, but I'll post later on.
007 is offline   Reply With Quote