View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #4
Veilingmeat
Veiling yet very Meaty

Veilingmeat Between 150 and 249 pointsVeilingmeat Between 150 and 249 points

Nice....nice to hear that you had a great Easter hope you all did'nt indulge too deep unto the sordid wrath of chocolate

...My Easter tho............was to put it bluntly a load of good for nothing utter crap, infact, beleive it or not, i hate Easter...only coz i have to work all the way through it!!! Thats Good Friday...Saturday, Easter Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday and thats 10 hours everyday, no extra pay, and no days off in lew...and each and everyday i'v had to put up with the general public saying "oooh what a lovely day" only if your not working...you stupid gimps *******s I have never seen sooooooooooo many people in those few days, and to be honest i am absolutly bloody knackered...broken beyond repair. I'v been out nowhere coz i'v been at work...consumed no alcohol, enjoyed notime with me friends or family...coz i'v been at work and been to exhausted to do so...I'm SO glad its over, Easter SUCKS arse for the lord!!!!

I know this is a mega negative response to everyone elses enjoyment, but i mean not to offend those hearty Easter followers...i'm just letting you know my miserable, overworked and filthy Easter

Have a good day everyone i wanna sleep for a week
inspire thou in me something yet more,
present further perversions to my smoking heart,
and then shalt thou see how I shall plunge myself into them all!

-Marquis De Sade-
Veilingmeat is offline   Reply With Quote