View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 07:55 AM   #4
Little Bird
Administrator

Little Bird Between 150 and 249 pointsLittle Bird Between 150 and 249 points

I have a huge fear of losing my family, any one of them. If anything happened to Peter or my parents or siblings, my niece...any of them, I really don't know how I would cope. We're all very close.

I know this may seem silly to some people but I also have a horrible fear that I might not be able to have children. Often people don't know til they start trying and then find that there is something wrong. I have longed for so long to be able to carry my own children that I get insanely worried that it might not happen. Silly, I suppose but that's how much I look forward to having them.

Also, on a side note, I hate car washes. I still sit in the car when I go through them but I have this horrible fear that the brush mechanism is just going to keep coming down on the car and crush the whole thing with me in it. I have only been like that for about 5 years. Loved them before i actually saw it happen in my local petrol station! The woman was alright but knowing that she could have been totally crushed scared me so much. I try to face my fear every time but I am still really scared.

MysteriousWisdom
Little Bird is offline   Reply With Quote