View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 03:15 AM   #1
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

Yeah, the title pretty much says it all. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?

Me... I'd love to go to Australia. :) Not for the reason you guys probably think though, but I actually have relatives in Oz. Most of us didn't know about them until the Spring of 1998 and everyone met them (well, just my uncle, aunt and cousin) when they came to visit the following Summer. I would tell you the whole complicated story, but basically, when my papow (that's southern for "grandfather" ;)) was in World War 2, he had to go overseas. He eventually met a woman, she got pregnant, he was confused and didn't know what to do so when he could come back home, he did. She, of course, stayed there and raised my half uncle while my papow raised a family of his own. My papow only told a select couple of people about what happened and when my uncle got old enough, he started searching for him. Of course, he finally found him, they exchanged emails and they planned their trip here. They're really nice people and I love the Aussie accent. :) They were supposed to come back down for Thanksgiving in 2001, but after 9/11, they were scared to. :( I don't blame them though.

So, where would you guys like to go, and why? I'm just curious. :)

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote