View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 12:29 AM   #11
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

Quote:
little_bird - Well I think it's quite interesting that there's 2 choices for Yes and only 1 for No. Hmmm.
I did that because I couldn't think of another "No" answer. I'm not trying to be biased, but I don't think that a simple "Yes" or "No" answer is good enough.

Quote:
My answer can't be selected from these choices. I don't think Yes, I think No, but if it's to go off-topic for a post or two then back on topic, then I am happy with that.
That's what the "as long as it doesn't go too far" is for. Whether you think yes or no, you can still select it if you want to. If it'll make you happy though, I'll let you take out the second "yes". Just the word, since I think we should have an answer where people don't mind off topic posts, but don't want the whole thread to go haywire. The reason why I added the "yes" was because I thought it was basically a "yes" answer.

Quote:
But I do want to add one thing, the outcome of this thread will not make any difference to the current status of the JKF Rules & Guidelines.
I know that, that wasn't my intention. My intention was just to see how many people do or don't like going off topic. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
LonelyLullaby - That's great that we have a poll. But what do you hope to gain that way? Do you think that if people will vote "yes, it makes the board fun and interesting" it'll be okay for the whole forum to go offtrack with complete disregard to the threads? That wasn't your point in the first place, Tracy
No, again, that is not my intention. I have not even voted yet and if truth be told, I see both sides of the arguement as I always do. All I wanted to see is how many people do or don't like off topic posts. That is all.

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote