Thread: I'm Done.
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 06:08 AM   #32
Angel_Eyes
Members

Angel_Eyes Between 10 and 49 points

Uh, ok. I guess I should just clear things up about why I left for almost a month. It wasn't just because of what was said in that one thread (what was it called? I kinda forgot :unsure:), but a lot of stuff put together. I won't say what in particular, so I'll just leave it at that. I guess that I should also mention that Justin wasn't the reason for me leaving either, so if he's "grounded" for that reason then, well, he shouldn't be. Admittedly, I didn't read too many of the posts in the "Kilcherian Soap Opera Thread" or "Survivor: Kilcheria", so I may be confused.

Anyway, I'm tired and I hate explaining myself, so I'm sorry if this post doesn't make sense. Taking this off topic now (since this is MY thread, I don't care. :P):

Quote:
Craig - For What it is worth, Angel Eyes, the one thing I like about you is that you consistently speak YOUR truth. You don't say what others want to hear. I like that very much about you. I liked that you said you like Ashlee Simpson's cd.
Music should appeal to you for how it makes you feel!!
The ironic thing about that is that for a long time I wouldn't have admitted it. I'm still like that to a certain extent in real life (even with Jewel), but overtime I've learned to just say "f**k it" and admit it. Though, even now when my brother and sister tells someone that I like Jewel so much, I become embarassed. When they look through my CDs and see my Ashlee Simpson, Tatu, Mandy Moore, Pink or Avril albums, then they give a face like :blink: and sometimes mock me. With Ashlee or Avril they're like "yeah, she's punk!" and with the others they're like "you have her album? Why? :blink:". It sucks how people are like that, and in short LonelyLullaby, that's why some people wouldn't admit to it. :) People trying to be "cool", but a fan of an artist, would mock the artist with their friends so that they still seem "cool". It's not as far fetched as it may seem.

"I am a princess and I'm locked inside a stone tower of song.
Trying to write messages on the wind trying to send the message how I just want to belong.
"
Jewel - Choose Me/Where You Are
Angel_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote