Thread: New beginnings
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
Banned

007 Between 50 and 149 points
Default New beginnings

Listen, I'm creating a new thread for this, cna we jsut start over. I've contemplated for the past week selling my Jewel Albums and heading back to SKynard and CCR, and getting rid of my Jewel books and my prized record. This is almost to the point where I don't want to be here, something that started out so great is now so sour. Can we all just start over?
BTW, I want to make a heartfelt apology to LastDanceRodeo. As I don't know your real name, I'll just refer to you by that, I do apologize that I called you a derogitory term for homosexual, and I furthermore apologize for any inconvenience that I have caused. You al don't know my name, either, but call me....A good name would be....Vincent, call me Vincent. Can we simply ignore this mishap of three days rough timing and pretend it never happened? I never intended on having to prove my masculinity or straight-ness, or to cut someone down for their life choices. I do sincerely apologize to you, LDR, and I hope you understand that this is a heartfelt guilt, I never wanted to insult anyone.
As of now, I'm thinking about getting out of the forum, as is. I just cannot decide. I've met some very nice indvidualists here, and some whom I've rubbed the wrong way. I understand that my lifestyle of conspicuous and invidious consumption in a yuppie state is not normal to everyone, but I shan't mention my perosnal life on the forum from now on. If I leave or not, I at least would like it left on a positive note.
If you accept my humanity (what little is their), then you'll give me a second chance. I'm just another antisocial out there who's trying to make it work. I've seen too many horrible things in my life that caused me to be an @ssho!e, by nature. Certain extremely traumatic events cause ones faith in god and humanity to be questioned.
This is my nature, and I will make the promise that I will curb that whilst on this forum, if you all will grant me a second chance, I would be much obliged.
As for if I will stay on this forum, I don't know as of yet. I have some things I must tend to before my leaving, but I just don't know if this is right for me. I've pretty much established my train of thought, but it's something that I'm trying to work with. If you all would like to allow my continuance, then that would be lovely, if not, I really could care less.

I await your repsonses.

Jones
007 is offline   Reply With Quote