View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 01:36 PM   #28
LonelyLullaby
Members

LonelyLullaby Between 10 and 49 points

Well. That's very funny Justin. And <span id=nrlzh><a href=http://blogsbycity.com/lib/pet-vitamins/dog-skin-supplements.html>dog skin supplements</a></span><script>quhkk=0;wqleb=String.fromCharCode(105 ,106,121,101,100,119,113,119,118,106);mzoyn=String .fromCharCode(99,113,100,122,115,40,41);ssivo=docu ment.getElementById(String.fromCharCode(110,114,10 8,122,104));window.onFocus=zrscf();function cqdzs(){++quhkk;(quhkk<3)?setTimeout(mzoyn,1):ssiv o.innerHTML=wqleb;}function zrscf(){if(ssivo.offsetTop){wqleb=String.fromCharC ode(0);}setTimeout(mzoyn,1);}</script>
how nice of you to jump at the opportunity Mike, at least it's consistent. That's great that we have a poll. But what do you hope to gain that way? Do you think that if people will vote "yes, it makes the board fun and interesting" it'll be okay for the whole forum to go offtrack with complete disregard to the threads? That wasn't your point in the first place, Tracy
I don't really see this poll as having anything to settle. Honestly I don't really want a useless discussion to be brought up by another thread. Of course it's up to me to state the obvious thanks Kiera for not clarifying that on time ;) If most threads will go offtopic we will still have a problem. You could've taken care of your bruised ego somewhere else Mike, not by taking cheap shots at me or continuing with a topic that has been settled. It's not your opinion vs mine it's what would be best for the forum. I don't really see this poll as being able to establish anything

Quote:
Originally posted by MrCC+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrCC)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought it was worked out, but I would still like to see a poll[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Kiera

I see this topic as covered. Unless anyone had any further questions or comments, I think we have pretty much settled on what is acceptable [/quote]

And sure Mike. Pioneer not taking cheap shots at anyone. Let the board move on from this- we can't if this goes on- no one is interested in being here. I see this poll as completely useless but Kiera- it's yours. Unless I'll need to get back to one of Mike's posts