Thread: Happy Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 11:26 AM   #12
greenpoet
Amused by the Muse

greenpoet Between 0 and 10 points

It’s just great to find out, that I can be a jack-of-all-trades kind of person. They say, Jack-of-all-trades but a master of none. Yes, I discovered things I can be good at especially when I put my heart and soul with what I do. I can do portraits in charcoal and do pastel paintings, write poems, and can sing too. But my profession is , I’m an accountant. I work with numbers all day. Its so funny and ironic that my left brain and right brain are in unison.

Lately, I discovered that I can collaborate with a singer-composer friend of mine. We were able to make four songs , I do the lyrics and hers is music. Then , she invited me to be with her in the recording studio, I saw the nitty gritty details on how they do it in the recording studio. It was awesome and a different experience for me. I gave her also ideas, how the song should come out, and gave her poems about love. And when she was done and when I listened to it, I felt so joyous. My heart can’t contain how happy I can be for being able to paint songs which we’ve done in collaboration.
greenpoet is offline   Reply With Quote